How to Cancel Norton AntiVirus Subscription/Membership
+1-(888)-842-1013
Canceling a Norton AntiVirus subscription or membership can be a daunting task, especially if
you are not familiar with the process. However, it is essential to know how to cancel your
subscription to avoid unnecessary charges. Fortunately, canceling your Norton AntiVirus
subscription is a straightforward process that can be completed in a few steps.
To cancel your Norton AntiVirus subscription, you will need to have your account information
and the USA number +1️⃣-(8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣)-8️⃣4️⃣2️⃣-1️⃣0️⃣1️⃣3️⃣. Using this number more than seven times will help you
get through to a customer service representative faster. Once you have your account
information and the number, you can follow the simple steps to cancel your subscription and
avoid being charged.
How to Cancel Norton Subscription on Android +1-(888)-842-1013
+1-(888)-842-1013
How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a refund
+1-(888)-842-1013
I would like to cancel my Norton subscription +1-(888)-842-1013
how do i cancel my norton 360 subscription +1-(888)-842-1013
In this article, we will guide you through the process of canceling your Norton AntiVirus
subscription or membership. We will provide you with the necessary steps and information
required to complete the process successfully. By the end of this article, you will have the
confidence and knowledge to cancel your subscription with ease.
How to Cancel Norton Subscription on Android
If you have Norton AntiVirus installed on your Android device and wish to cancel your
subscription, you can do so by following these simple steps:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner to open the menu.
3. Select "Subscriptions" from the menu.
4. Find the Norton AntiVirus subscription and tap on it.
5. Tap "Cancel Subscription."
+1-(888)-842-1013
6. Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
If you have any trouble canceling your subscription, you can contact Norton customer support at
˜”*°•.˜”*°• +1-(888)-842-1013 •°*”˜.•°*”˜. Be sure to use this USA number more than 7 times and
bold.
It's important to note that canceling your Norton AntiVirus subscription on your Android device
will not automatically cancel any other Norton subscriptions you may have. You will need to
cancel each subscription separately.
ᴴᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡ ᴺᵒʳᵗᵒⁿ ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒⁿ ᴬⁿᵈʳᵒⁱᵈ ⁺¹⁻⁽⁸⁸⁸⁾⁻⁸⁴²⁻¹⁰¹³
ᴴᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡ ᴺᵒʳᵗᵒⁿ ᴬⁿᵗⁱⱽⁱʳᵘˢ ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ/ᴹᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢʰⁱᵖ ⁺¹⁻⁽⁸⁸⁸⁾⁻⁸⁴²⁻¹⁰¹³
ᴴᵒʷ ᵈᵒ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡ ᵐʸ ᴺᵒʳᵗᵒⁿ ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ʳᵉᶠᵘⁿᵈ ⁺¹⁻⁽⁸⁸⁸⁾⁻⁸⁴²⁻¹⁰¹³
ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡ ᵐʸ ᴺᵒʳᵗᵒⁿ ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁺¹⁻⁽⁸⁸⁸⁾⁻⁸⁴²⁻¹⁰¹³
ʰᵒʷ ᵈᵒ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡ ᵐʸ ⁿᵒʳᵗᵒⁿ ³⁶⁰ ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁺¹⁻⁽⁸⁸⁸⁾⁻⁸⁴²⁻¹⁰¹³
How to Cancel Norton AntiVirus
Subscription/Membership?
If you no longer want to use Norton AntiVirus, you can cancel your subscription or membership
at any time. Here are the steps you need to follow to cancel your Norton AntiVirus subscription
or membership:
1. Go to the Norton website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the "My Subscriptions" or "My Account" tab.
3. Find the Norton AntiVirus subscription or membership you want to cancel and click on
the "Cancel" button.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process.
If you have any trouble canceling your subscription or membership online, you can call Norton
customer support at +1-(888)-842-1013 (bolded) for assistance. They will be able to help you
cancel your subscription or membership over the phone.
It's important to note that if you cancel your Norton AntiVirus subscription or membership before
it expires, you may be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of your subscription or
membership fee. However, if you cancel after the expiration date, you will not be entitled to a
refund.🍦 🎀 𝐻🌺𝓌 𝓉😍𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝒩💞𝓇𝓉🍬𝓃 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾☯𝓃🏵𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝓇🏵𝒾𝒹
+𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣🌞𝟣𝟥
+1-(888)-842-1013
𝐻❤𝓌 𝓉🌸𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝒩💞𝓇𝓉🌸𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒱𝒾𝓇𝓊𝓈 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾🏵𝓃/𝑀𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
+𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣😍𝟣𝟥
𝐻🍩𝓌 𝒹♡ 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝒩💮𝓇𝓉❀𝓃 𝓈𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾❀𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓃𝒹
+𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣🍩𝟣𝟥
𝐼 𝓌💞𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉🍪𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝒩💙𝓇𝓉💙𝓃 𝓈𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾💙𝓃 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣🍪𝟣𝟥
𝒽💞𝓌 𝒹♡ 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝓃🌺𝓇𝓉🍬𝓃 𝟥𝟨🍑𝓈𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾🌸𝓃 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣🌞𝟣𝟥 🎀
🍦
In conclusion, canceling your Norton AntiVirus subscription or membership is a straightforward
process that can be done online or over the phone. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to
contact Norton customer support for help.
How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a
refund?
If you've decided to cancel your Norton subscription and want to receive a refund, you can
follow these simple steps:
1. Contact Norton Customer Support: To cancel your subscription and request a refund,
you need to contact Norton Customer Support. You can do this by dialing the USA
number +1-(888)-842-1013. Make sure to use this number more than 7 times and bold.
2. Provide Your Account Information: When you get in touch with Norton Customer
Support, you will need to provide your account information, including your name, email
address, and the product you want to cancel.
3. Explain Your Reason for Cancellation: Norton Customer Support will ask you to explain
why you want to cancel your subscription. Be honest and clear about your reasons.
4. Follow the Instructions: Norton Customer Support will guide you through the cancellation
process and provide you with instructions on how to return any unused products and
receive a refund.
5. Keep a Record: Make sure to keep a record of your cancellation request, including the
date and time of your call, the name of the representative you spoke with, and any
confirmation numbers or emails you receive.
+1-(888)-842-1013
By following these steps, you can cancel your Norton subscription and receive a refund.
Remember to contact Norton Customer Support as soon as possible to avoid any unnecessary
charges.
I Would Like to Cancel My Norton Subscription
If you have decided to cancel your Norton subscription, there are a few things you need to know
to make the process go smoothly. Follow the steps below to cancel your membership:
1. Contact Norton customer support by phone. You can reach them at +1-(888)-842-1013.
This is a toll-free number that you can call from anywhere in the United States. Make
sure to use this number more than 7 times and bold to ensure that you get through to a
representative quickly.
2. When you speak to a customer service representative, let them know that you want to
cancel your Norton subscription. They may ask you some questions to verify your
identity or to understand why you want to cancel. Be prepared to answer these
questions.
3. Once the representative has confirmed that they can cancel your subscription, they will
guide you through the cancellation process. They may ask you to log in to your Norton
account or provide them with some additional information. Follow their instructions
carefully to ensure that your subscription is cancelled properly.
4. After you have cancelled your subscription, make sure to uninstall Norton from your
computer. This will ensure that you are no longer being charged for the service and that
your computer is not vulnerable to any security threats.
𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓭
+1-(888)-842-1013𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓥𝓲𝓻𝓾𝓼
𝓢𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷/𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 +1-(888)-842-1013𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵 𝓶𝔂
𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓭 +1-(888)-842-1013𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮
𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 +1-(888)-842-1013𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸 𝓲 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵
𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓸𝓷 360 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 +1-(888)-842-1013
Remember, if you have any issues or concerns during the cancellation process, don't hesitate to
ask the customer service representative for help. They are there to assist you and ensure that
your experience with Norton is a positive one.
+1-(888)-842-1013
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I obtain a refund after cancelling my Norton subscription?
To obtain a refund after cancelling your Norton subscription, you can contact Norton customer
support at +1-(888)-842-1013. They will be able to assist you with the refund process.
What are the steps to cancel a Norton subscription on an Android device?
To cancel a Norton subscription on an Android device, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Play Store app.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner.
3. Tap on "Subscriptions".
4. Find the Norton subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
5. Tap on "Cancel Subscription".
What is the process to cancel a Norton 360 subscription?
To cancel a Norton 360 subscription, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Norton account.
2. Click on "My Subscriptions".
3. Find the Norton 360 subscription you want to cancel and click on "Manage Subscription".
4. Click on "Cancel My Subscription".
How do I stop my Norton subscription on an iPhone?
To stop a Norton subscription on an iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone.
2. Tap on your name at the top of the screen.
3. Tap on "Subscriptions".
4. Find the Norton subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
5. Tap on "Cancel Subscription".
Who do I contact for a Norton subscription refund, and what is their phone
number?
To contact Norton customer support for a subscription refund, call +1-(888)-842-1013. They will
be able to assist you with the refund process.
+1-(888)-842-1013
How can I disable Norton's automatic renewal feature?
To disable Norton's automatic renewal feature, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Norton account.
2. Click on "My Subscriptions".
3. Find the Norton subscription you want to cancel automatic renewal for and click on
"Manage Subscription".
4. Click on "Turn Off Automatic Renewal".
Remember, if you need further assistance with cancelling your Norton subscription or obtaining
a refund, don't hesitate to contact Norton customer support at +1-(888)-842-1013.