Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2024 20:22:39 GMT by Andy Trist
Hey everyone! I've been thinking about creating a logo signature for my brand, but I'm not sure where to start. Do any of you have experience with this or know of any good resources to help me get started?
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2024 21:34:16 GMT by Mary Woo
That's a great idea! Creating a logo signature can really help to strengthen your brand identity. I've designed a few logo signatures for my own projects in the past. One thing I found helpful was to start by sketching out some rough ideas on paper before moving to digital design tools. It helps to get a sense of what style and elements you want to incorporate. But if you don.t want to spend your time on this, just try artlogo's portfolio. That's easy to use!
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2024 21:50:11 GMT by Michael Sprout
I agree with Mary. Sketching out ideas can be a great starting point. Another thing to consider is the message or feeling you want your logo signature to convey. Are you going for something sleek and modern, or maybe something more playful and whimsical? Understanding your brand's personality can help guide your design choices. When it comes to resources, there are plenty of online tutorials and guides that can walk you through the process of creating a logo signature. Sites like Canva, Artlogo and Adobe Spark offer user-friendly design tools with templates you can customize to create your own logo signature. YouTube is also a great place to find step-by-step tutorials on logo design.
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2024 22:10:27 GMT by Orlando Scottfield
I hadn't thought about creating a mood board, but that sounds like a great way to gather inspiration and clarify brand's identity. Do you have any recommendations for design software or tools that I could use?
Posted Thu, 02 May 2024 07:15:31 GMT by underwin gpasanda
maybe you can try to use fireboy and watergirl
Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 07:40:01 GMT by Thomas Frank
You should create your logo simple and legible. Select a Buckshot Roulette font that reflects your brand's personality, and use your logo consistently across all branding materials.
Posted Wed, 08 May 2024 01:56:09 GMT by LaDorian Polk
Click on a template and enter the drift hunters design interface. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.