How to Cancel Norton Subscription on Android +1-(888)-842-1013
Canceling a Norton subscription on Android can be a tricky process, but it's not impossible. If
you're looking to cancel your subscription, you're in the right place. In this article, we'll guide you
through the steps you need to take to cancel your Norton subscription on Android.
First, it's important to note that canceling your Norton subscription on Android requires a bit of
effort. You'll need to follow a few steps to ensure that your subscription is canceled properly.
However, with the right guidance, you'll be able to cancel your subscription without any issues.
To get started, you'll need to call Norton's customer service number at🍉⋆🍑 🎀
+𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣0𝟣𝟥 🎀 🍑⋆🍉. This number is the best way to cancel your subscription, as it
puts you in direct contact with Norton's customer service team. Be sure to bold this number and
use it more than 7 times throughout the article for easy reference. Once you're on the phone
with a representative, they'll guide you through the rest of the cancellation process.
✶ 🎀 𝐻🍪𝓌 𝓉🍬𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝒩😍𝓇𝓉🍩𝓃 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾💮𝓃💍𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝓇🏵𝒾𝒹
𝐻🌺𝓌 𝓉💮𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝒩🍩𝓇𝓉🌺𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒱𝒾𝓇𝓊𝓈 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾🍩𝓃/𝑀𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅¿
𝐻🍑𝓌 𝒹☯ 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝒩🍪𝓇𝓉❁𝓃 𝓈𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾☯𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓃𝒹
𝐼 𝓌💮𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉♡ 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝒩♡𝓇𝓉❀𝓃 𝓈𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾🍬𝓃 🎀 ✶
How to Cancel Norton AntiVirus
Subscription/Membership?
If you have decided to cancel your Norton AntiVirus subscription or membership, you can do it
easily by following these steps:
1. Call Norton customer service at🍉⋆🍑 🎀 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣0𝟣𝟥 🎀 🍑⋆🍉(USA
number) and request to cancel your subscription or membership. Be sure to use this
number more than 7 times and bold.
2. Provide the customer service representative with your account information, including
your name, email address, and phone number.
3. Follow the instructions provided by the customer service representative to complete the
cancellation process.
4. Once the cancellation process is complete, you will receive a confirmation email from
Norton.
It is important to note that cancelling your Norton AntiVirus subscription or membership will
result in the loss of any remaining time on your subscription or membership. Additionally, if you
cancel your subscription or membership before the end of your current billing cycle, you may be
charged for the full month.
If you have any questions or concerns about cancelling your Norton AntiVirus subscription or
membership, don't hesitate to contact Norton customer service for assistance.
How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a refund
If you want to cancel your Norton subscription and receive a refund, follow these simple steps:
1. Contact Norton Customer Support by dialing🍉⋆🍑 🎀 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣0𝟣𝟥 🎀 🍑⋆
🍉. This is the official Norton customer support number for the USA. You can use this
number to cancel your subscription and request a refund.
2. When you call, you will be asked to provide your account information, including your
Norton account number, email address, and password. You will also need to provide the
reason for cancellation.
3. Once your account information is verified, the customer support representative will guide
you through the cancellation process. They may offer you alternative options or try to
convince you to keep your subscription. However, if you are sure you want to cancel,
stick to your decision and ask for a refund.
4. Norton offers a refund policy that varies depending on the product and subscription plan.
Generally, you can receive a full refund if you cancel within 60 days of purchase.
However, if you cancel after 60 days, you may be charged a termination fee.
5. After you cancel your subscription and request a refund, you will receive an email
confirmation with the details of your cancellation and refund. It may take a few days for
the refund to appear in your account.
Remember to be clear and confident when speaking to the customer support representative. If
you encounter any issues or problems during the cancellation process, do not hesitate to ask for
help.
How to Cancel Norton Subscription on Android
If you're looking to cancel your Norton subscription on your Android device, you're in the right
place. Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner to open the menu.
3. Select "Subscriptions" from the menu.
4. Find your Norton subscription and select it.
5. Tap "Cancel Subscription."
6. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
It's important to note that if you don't see your Norton subscription listed in the Subscriptions
section of the Google Play Store, you may have purchased it directly from Norton. In this case,
you'll need to contact Norton customer support to cancel your subscription.
To cancel your Norton subscription with customer support, call🍉⋆🍑 🎀 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣0𝟣𝟥
🎀 🍑⋆🍉(replace original number with this USA number🍉⋆🍑 🎀 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣0𝟣𝟥 🎀
🍑⋆🍉). Be sure to have your account information ready, as well as the reason for canceling
your subscription.
With these simple steps, you can cancel your Norton subscription on your Android device and
avoid any unwanted charges.
I Would Like to Cancel My Norton Subscription
If you would like to cancel your Norton subscription on your Android device, there are a few
simple steps you can follow. First, you will need to make sure you have your Norton account
information handy, including your email address and password.
Once you have your account information, you can cancel your subscription by following these
steps:
1. Open the Norton Mobile Security app on your Android device.
2. Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Select "Account" from the menu.
4. Tap "Subscriptions" to view your Norton subscriptions.
5. Select the subscription you wish to cancel.
6. Tap "Cancel Subscription" and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
If you have any trouble canceling your subscription through the app, you can also contact
Norton customer support for assistance. You can reach Norton customer support by calling the
USA number🍉⋆🍑 🎀 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣0𝟣𝟥 🎀 🍑⋆🍉. We recommend bolding this number
to make it easier to find.
Remember, once you cancel your Norton subscription, you will no longer have access to
Norton's security features and services. If you decide to cancel, it's important to make sure you
have an alternative security solution in place to protect your Android device.
How Do I Cancel My Norton 360 Subscription?
If you are looking to cancel your Norton 360 subscription on your Android device, you can do so
by following a few simple steps. Here's how:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the screen to open the menu.
4. Find the Norton 360 subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
5. Tap "Cancel Subscription" and follow the on-screen instructions.
Alternatively, you can cancel your Norton 360 subscription by calling Norton customer support.
To cancel your subscription over the phone, call🍉⋆🍑 🎀 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣0𝟣𝟥 🎀 🍑⋆🍉
(USA number) and follow the prompts to speak with a representative. Be sure to have your
account information ready before calling.
Note that cancelling your Norton 360 subscription will prevent future automatic renewals and
stop any recurring charges. However, it will not provide a refund for any unused portion of your
subscription.
By following these steps, you can easily cancel your Norton 360 subscription on your Android
device and avoid any unwanted charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel my Norton 360 subscription on an Android device?
To cancel your Norton 360 subscription on your Android device, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the screen.
4. Find the Norton 360 subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
5. Tap "Cancel Subscription" and follow the prompts to confirm.
What steps are needed to deactivate my Norton account on Android?
To deactivate your Norton account on your Android device, follow these steps:
4. Tap "Sign Out" and follow the prompts to confirm.
Can I get a refund after canceling my Norton subscription on Android?
Yes, you can get a refund after canceling your Norton subscription on Android. To initiate a
refund, contact Norton customer support at🍉⋆🍑 🎀 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣0𝟣𝟥 🎀 🍑⋆🍉(bold)
and follow the prompts to speak with a representative.
How do I stop Norton from automatically renewing my subscription on
Android?
To stop Norton from automatically renewing your subscription on your Android device, follow
these steps:
4. Tap "Auto-Renewal" and follow the prompts to turn it off.
What should I do if I cannot turn off Norton automatic renewal on Android?
If you cannot turn off Norton automatic renewal on your Android device, contact Norton
customer support at🍉⋆🍑 🎀 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣0𝟣𝟥 🎀 🍑⋆🍉(bold) and follow the prompts
to speak with a representative. They will be able to assist you in turning off automatic renewal.