Delta Terminal MSP is a major hub for Delta Air Lines in the United States. Delta operates out of two main terminals at MSP: Terminal 1 (Lindbergh Terminal) and Terminal 2 (Humphrey Terminal). Here's an overview of Delta's operations at Terminal 1:
Terminal 1 (Lindbergh Terminal):
1. Concourses: Terminal 1 has several concourses, including Concourse A, Concourse B, Concourse C, and Concourse D. Delta primarily operates out of Concourse C and Concourse D.
2. Amenities: Passengers traveling on Delta flights will find a range of amenities and services, including restaurants, shops, lounges, and charging stations. There are dining options that cater to various tastes, from fast food to sit-down restaurants.
3. Security: The security checkpoints at Terminal 1 are well-organized and efficient, although wait times can vary depending on the time of day and passenger volume.
4. Delta Sky Club: Delta Sky Club is a premium lounge available to eligible passengers, including Delta SkyMiles members and premium cabin passengers. The lounge offers a comfortable space to relax, work, and enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages.
5. Gates: Delta's gates are conveniently located in Concourses C and D, making it easy for passengers to access their flights. Gate information is clearly displayed on screens throughout the terminal.
6. International Flights: Delta operates international flights out of Terminal 1, offering a range of destinations for travelers connecting or departing from MSP.
7. Transportation: Terminal 1 is well-connected to various transportation options, including shuttles, taxis, rideshares, light rail, and rental car services, making it easy for passengers to get to and from the airport.